Friday, August 22, 2014

Who Knows

For most people there are two ways to do things. The easy way and the hard way. Me? Its the clumsy way and the do I really have to do this way?

The clumsy way is where I get it done quickly and as non trippy as I can though there's usually a couple trips.

The other way is where I drag my feet as long as I can and see if I can just forget about doing whatever it is. Unfortunately then I get yelled at and its like seriously? I could be doing something worth something instead of sweeping or vacuuming while there are two other teenagers in the house just as capable as moi.

Of course most of the time, they have redo whatever I just did because I didn't do it exactly the way they wanted. Boo-hoo. They should have just left me in peace then we wouldn't be having this problem now would we?

Stupid siblings. They're younger than me and I'm still the kid on the backburner. Its probably cause I'm not athletic lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment