Friday, August 22, 2014

10 Things I am not Allowed to do at School Part 1

1. I am not allowed to go up to a red head and ask if they have a soul. 
   -Especially if they're a teacher.
2. When asked by a teacher what the answer is, I am not allowed to say that it is classified.
   -Nor that it is up their butt and around the corner
3. Leaving the classroom for a medical emergency is okay. Leaving because I'm bored is not.
4. I will not add 'as it has been foretold' to the end of any of my sentences.
5. I am not allowed to bring a crucifix to class and try to exorcise any of my classmates.
6. I am not allowed to smile creepily and hum the 'Freddy's Coming for You' while looking at freshman.
7. When asked to write an essay, it is not appropriate to write up a four page essay on why I should not write that essay.
8. Just because I may think someone looks particularly promiscuous today, does not mean I should voice my thoughts out loud. 
9. It is highly inappropriate to start singing 'Cancer' when eating school food.
  -Even if it may give you cancer
10. I am not allowed to reset my watch to two hours ahead and be upset when I get detention for leaving the premise early. 

These are just some of a few things I have always wanted to do, but knew my dad would skin me alive if I ever attempted any of them. I would almost want to do them just to see his face but I would prefer not being grounded. 

Well my name's Ellen :) you can reach me at slightlysarcastic123@gmail.com or you can reach me at https://www.facebook.com/ALittleBitBiased

No comments:

Post a Comment